Welcome, Earl. Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffin?

Music

Monday, June 13, 2011

Kakashi Hatake and Persacon.

I'm still planning on being Drocell Cainz next year at the next HamaCon, but I decided that since I'm going to Persacon in July that I would cosplay as Kakashi Hatake from Naruto. I've already made his headband and mask. I"m currently working on his jacket/vest. T_T I hope it turns out okay. I will also make his shoes. I found a great website that shows you step by step on how to make the shoes, so yay! Haha. When I finish making the costume....and get the wig...then I will post photos of it on here. Persacon is July 15th-17th in Huntsville. It's going to be great. I hope to see my friends there, make new friends, and get free hugs. I'm planning on taking a lot of videos and pictures at Persacon. I will put the videos I take on my new youtube account for all my cosplaying vids. http://www.youtube.com/user/KakashiSenseiCosplay?feature=mhee I currently don't have any videos yet, but I will sometime in July after Persacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment