Welcome, Earl. Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffin?

Music

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HamaCon, Toybox, and Cosplaying.

I went to HamaCon this past weekend as L from Death Note. It was so much fun. I made new friends, got free hugs, had a stalker, saw an awesome band. The people that were there are crazy, but awesome.Toybox is an amazing band. They played for us on Saturday night. www.myspace.com/toybx Check them out.
I can't wait till the next con I go to, because I will be cosplaying as Drocell Cainz from Black Butler. My friend Kim is getting her dad to make the music box for me. (Thankfully) If they weren't going to make it then I would go crazy trying to make it. I am either going to buy the costume or attempt to make it. T_T
Wish me luck.
-Undertaker

2 comments:

  1. hey my dad said that it would be no problem to make it for you i just talked to him on the phone :) so ummm Happy Birthday!!!! way early

    ReplyDelete