Welcome, Earl. Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffin?

Music

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Anime Conventions, Japanese Bands, and Death Note.

This coming up weekend I am going to HamaCon in Huntsville. I'm very excited. Unfortunately, my sister and I won't get to cosplay as the characters we were wanting to go as. Since we are short of time and money we are going to the convention as characters from Death Note. I'm going as L and she is going as Raito (Light Yagami). Luckily, their costumes were very easy to get. An awesome band is going to be at HamaCon. Toybox. I'm so excited about them. The best part about HamaCon is that I will get to hang out with my awesome sister. I'm going to keep this post short so I won't bore you.

Peace Out, Boy Scout.
-Undertaker

No comments:

Post a Comment