Welcome, Earl. Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffin?

Music

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Officially a Senior.

I can't believe this time has came already. I'm officially a senior. It seems like just yesterday that I was in 7th grade, wishing that I could hurry up and graduate. I realize now that I don't want to graduate so soon. I'll miss my teachers, friends, and those stray dogs that show up during band camp. The things I won't miss is all the drama, locker problems, the lunchroom and its nasty food (except for crispitos), and feeling sick at band competitions. Within a blink of an eye, I will be getting my diploma and shaking the ninja's hand (Mr. Richey). Graduation day is the day everyone fantasizes about. Before we know it we will be out in the real world, either living in a van down by the river eating government cheese or being successful. I'm going to make my Senior year memorable. I'm going to make new friends, talk to people I don't normally talk to, I'm gonna go all out during homecoming week, the week we normally dress up in different things. I'm going to have a great year. 


~Class of 2012~

No comments:

Post a Comment