Welcome, Earl. Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffin?

Music

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

MikuMikuDance and Progress On My Kakashi Cosplay.

The other day I was watching videos on YouTube of these 3D animated characters and I was thinking "Hey, that's cool". I found out that the program that they used to make those videos is called MikuMikuDance or MMD for short. So I downloaded it and I've been making some awesome videos with it. The cool thing about it is that you don't have to install anything. All you have to do is just double click on the MMD program and it opens up. My Kakashi cosplay is turning out great. This weekend I'm going to buy the wig. I need to make the pockets on the vest and put the red symbol on the back of it and I'll be finished with that. Then I need to make the shoes. T_T I need to get off my lazy butt and start doing some work on it or I'll never get it done in time!!! My awesome friend Jay-ar is sending me a kunai. WOOHOO! I'm excited. July 15th is coming up quickly, so I need to start working some more on my cosplay.

Peace Out, Boy Scout.
-Undertaker

No comments:

Post a Comment