Welcome, Earl. Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffin?

Music

Sunday, April 10, 2011

HamaCon

In June, I will be going to an anime convention in Huntsville, Alabama. I will be cosplaying as the Undertaker from Black Butler. I'm very excited because this will be my very first time cosplaying and my first time going to an anime convention. My friend, Kelsey is going to be cosplaying as Yuuki Cross from Vampire Knight and my sister will be going as Hatsune Miku.
It took me forever to choose who I wanted to dress up as. I was torn between Undertaker and Grell Sutcliffe. They are both my favorite characters from Black Butler. I was also going to buy my costume online but I couldn't find a good Undertaker costume. None of them looked like how I wanted them to look so I am currently making my costume. I really hope it turns out good, but all I can do is hope for the best. http://hama-con.com/

2 comments:

  1. hi.. just wanted to ask you, were did you get the kuroshitsuji Ova of will, i saw de first part in youtube but the second was eliminated :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mia I got the OVA from this program called VDownloader. You can download videos from it and I will try my best to reupload that video on youtube as soon as I can. (:

    ReplyDelete